Stay with confidence and in utmost comfort with Centara Grand Mirage Pattaya as we continue to follow strict safety protocols and adhere to the comprehensive Centara Complete Care programme.
Stay with total peace of mind with Centara’s certified and enhanced health, hygiene and safety programme.
To ensure a safe stay which follows guidelines set by the World Health Organisation (WHO), the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) and local health authorities in the six countries. We have launched our “Centara Complete Care” programme, to continued safety, protection and wellbeing of our guests and employees. This includes enhanced measures in health, hygiene, sanitation and social distancing.
– Social distancing; Appropriate spacing will be maintained to avoid close gatherings between guests, and between staff and guests. This includes the reconfiguration of seating in public areas and the delivery of in-room dining and luggage to guest room doors only.
– Health & hygiene practices; The temperature of all staff, visitors and guests arriving at the hotel via all entrances and entering the spa, will be checked. Face masks will be worn by all service staff, and sanitising hand gel dispensers will be made readily available.
– Enhanced sanitization; The enhanced cleaning protocols will include the increased sanitation frequency of all public areas, including washrooms, lifts, and other high-touch point areas. All cleaning agents are EPA-approved and a hi-tech electrostatic disinfection spray ensures guest rooms, corridors, restaurants, and other areas are sanitised regularly.
– Check-in and -out; All front desk staff will sit at least 1.5 metres apart, and wherever possible, privacy screens will be installed. The registration process includes health check forms, and cashless payment options will be offered.
– Rooms; Housekeeping staff, wearing protective face masks and disposable plastic gloves, will ventilate and clean rooms when guests have vacated the space, paying particular attention to high-touch points such as remote controls and door handles. All drinking glasses will be sanitised with a cleaning machine.
– Dining; In order to respect social distancing, seating in restaurants will be reduced and re-arranged. All tabletop items will be sanitised between each sitting.
– Accreditation & monitoring; Dedicated Hygiene Managers have been appointed to monitor, record and implement all changes across all hotels. All health and hygiene procedures are prepared in collaboration with ECOLAB, the global leader in hygiene technologies, and certified by SGS, the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing, and certification specialists.
Read more: https://www.centarahotelsresorts.com/centara-complete-care/
We would like to assure you that the safety of our guests and employees remains top priority for us. You can stay with total peace of mind and trust, supported with the highest standards of health and wellbeing.
For information and reservations, please contact us
Tel. +66(0)3830 1234, +66(0)3805 1200 or +66(0)210 1234 (Head Office)