Vegetarian Festival 2021 falls on 6-14 October this year while some people may start to clean their system out and consume vegan since 5 October. For people that join this Vegetarian Festival have adopted this custom for its many positive effects to the society such as eliminating food that are made of meat and take opportunity during this time to cleanse out your body system from any additives and hormones from meat.
Sunkist Pistachio milk brand supports people to join Vegetarian Festival 2021 with a delicious and healthy recipe “Vegan Asparagus and Avocado Soup” made with Sunkist Pistachio milk Original flavor.
This recipes is packed with lots of nutrients from Pistachios, Asparagus and Avocado. A secret vegan ingredient for this recipe is Sunkist Pistachio milk that is nutritious and deliciously rich in Vitamin E, Protein, Calcium and Fiber.
Ingredients (2 servings)
1. Sunkist Pistachio milk Original flavor 300ml
2. Asparagus 400g
3. 1 whole Avocado
4. Olive oil
5. Vegetable stock 400ml
6. Salt and pepper to taste
1. Chop asparagus into little pieces
2. Put a pan to medium heat and add 1 Tablespoon olive oil. Stir fry the asparagus about 2 minutes then add in vegetable stock and boil for about 10-15 minutes. Add a pinch of salt.
3. Pour the asparagus and the soup into a food processor and blend it. Add in an avocado then blend until smooth.
4. Return the soup mixture to the pot and put on medium heat. Add Sunkist pistachio milk original flavor and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
5. Salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.
This vegan asparagus and avocado soup is surely a hearty and healthy menu for everybody in your family to enjoy during the Vegetarian Festival. Sunkist pistachio milk is available in 5 flavors, includes Original, Unsweetened, Chocolate, Thai Tea, and Banana Puree in 180ml size (3 cartons/pack) at 59 baht, and 946ml size at 99 baht. You can find Sunkist Pistachio Milk at leading stores nationwide or online shopping at LINE Official: @Heritagethailand, Shopee: Heritage Official, Lazada and JD Central: Heritage. For more information please call 02-813-0954-5 or visit Sunkist’s activities at www.heritagethailand.com, www.facebook.com/SunkistTH and IG:sunkistthailand